Nature and Life’s Beta Glucan

Nature and Life’s Beta Glucan has a 93-97% purity rate.beta glucan

This is the purist Beta Glucan on the market, and with the missing 3-7% being made up of chitin (a polysaccharide that helps the Beta Glucan to be absorbed) it is the best choice for people with allergies or a weakened immune system.

Not only this, but because Nature and Life’s Beta Glucan is so pure, it regulates the immune system and makes it work at a higher level than any other type. This is because it has more of the natural Beta Glucan content inside each tablet.

When extracting the Beta Glucan from yeast, manufacturers achieve a maximum 60% of Beta Glucan extract. The remaining 40% of the tablet contains unknown impurities that may cause allergies or have side effects. Furthermore, when using oat or barley extracts of Beta Glucan, the rate of the clean Beta Glucan substance is even less.

So, how did Nature and Life get the Beta Glucan so pure? Well, it is all to do with the isolation of the Beta Gimmune systemlucan polysaccharide that can be found in ingredients such as barley, mushrooms, and bakers yeast. Via micronization we have increased the bioactivity of the Beta Glucan that we isolate, assuring optimal transfer through the villus of the small intestine to the lymph, and further into the immune cells present in the blood. This process has been patented and therefore remains unique to Nature and Life, so nowhere else will you find Beta Glucan as pure as it is here!

By activating the immune system so that it functions at it’s optimal level the Beta Glucan we provide helps protect from various infectious diseases (viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic) and improves healing. It has also been known to prevent the after-effects of physical and mental stress.

The purer the Beta Glucan substance, the more it can combat these illnesses and social stresses, and the healthier we can be, particularly when it doesn’t cause any side-effects or adverse reactions, even with those prone to allergies.