Why our BetaGlucan?

By activating the immune system so that it functions at it’s optimal level the Beta Glucan we provide helps protect from various infectious diseases (viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic) and improves healing. It has also been known to prevent the after-effects of physical and mental stress.

As our Beta Glucan has a purity rate of 97%, the highest purity of any Beta Glucan on the market, it is thus the most effective. This is because it is able to work at a higher level when activating the immune system to combat any illness or allergies. The more active the immune system is, the more your body is able to neutralise and deal with any threats.

Ingredients

Ingredients

Our Beta Glucan is THE ONLY Pure one with 97% of beta 1,3/1,6 D Glucan, the remaining 3% is chitin (a polysaccharide that helps with the absorption)

Heritage

Why Our Beta Glucan?

Beta Glucan is a polysaccharide found in mushrooms, barley, and bakers yeast. The healing effects of dry rot mushrooms like shitake, hiratake, and maitake have been used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine for years. It was only in the 60’s that it was discovered that the effective substance in these mushrooms was Beta Glucan. Clinical and environmental testing in Japan and the USA has confirmed that Beta Glucan has a significant immuno-stimulatory effect.
Our Beta Glucan has a very high purity level (97%) and the method that we have used to isolate it has been patented by Nature & Life. By micronization we have increased the bioactivity of the Beta Glucan that we isolate, assuring optimal transfer through the villus of the small intestine to the lymph, and further into the immune cells present in the blood. Micronisation is the grinding of a matter to the size of particles in microns, allowing significantly greater efficacy of a substance.
“*Nature & Life’s Beta Glucan products have been awarded the Slovak Gold Certificate for their exceptional quality. ”

How it works

If the immune cells (macrophages, T and NK Cells) do not have enough energy, then they are unable to remove harmful toxins or things that shouldn’t be in your body. Beta Glucan, a polysaccharide that has been isolated from the pleutotus osteatis mushroom is an immunomdulator, and works by pushing the immune system to work and generate a higher level of activity. The activation of the immune system initiates a cascade of events that lead to a higher cell response protecting you from infectious, viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic diseases. BETA GLUCAN 500 activates your immune system during susceptible season and support you from inside during medical therapy. One capsule of Beta Glucan 500 contains only pure beta1,3/1,6 D-glucan without any other ingredient. For best results swallow with water on an empty stomach. Best time to take is first thing in the morning orbefore going to bed. To support a difficult medical condition, take for at least 3 months. During the first 7 days of an infectious disease, double the dose.